Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Birchbox

After seeing all those great reviews on the Birchbox I finally had to sign up and subscribe.
Birchbox is a subscription service that sends deluxe samples from high end beauty brands right to your home. That way you can first try if you like some product without wasting your money on a full size.
I love this idea, since I am all for trying out new things this comes right down from heaven to me:)
You can subscribe either for $10/month or $110/year to receive your 4-5 deluxe samples.
Along with that you can also earn points while referring friends or answering surveys, if you have enough points collected you can redeem them in products or another subscription. That is cool!



I heard about birchbox on youtube from missglamorazzi for the first time. I am usually very skeptical about those kind of things, but her review was very helpful to give it a go.
I can tell you I can´t wait to get my hands on my first birchbox. It´s like having Christmas every month:)


Talk to you soon when my first birchbox arrives!!!


wishes
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment