Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yes to Cucumber!


I recently bought the Yes To Cucumber Facial Towelettes and I am absolutely in love with them.
I have used the Neutrogena makeup wipes before but there is just no comparison between those two.
After using the Neutrogena wipes I had always this feeling to be left with a greasy residue behind,
but not with the Yes to Cucumber Facial Towelettes! My skin just feels fresh and clean without any residue but also without any tightness. I have combination skin with some really dry areas but also oily parts around my T-zone and these wipes take care of both those problems.
If you have sensitive combination skin I would really recommend giving this brand a go, you won´t be disappointed! 

Next on my list is the Yes to Carrots Makeup Removing Cleanser and their Yes to Carrots Day Moisturizer with SPF 15, since it´s getting more into winter time I definitely need a good Moisturizer. 
I am so tempted to try all of their products at once, but let´s take one step at a time:)

You can find all products within the Yes To Carrots brand at numerous drugstores like Target, just click here for a complete list of stores Here

wishes
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment