Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dupe for Mac Stereo Rose? Maybe!

Lately I got a chance to swap for Mac Stereo Rose, still can´t believe it!
There has been a lot of hype for the Stereo Rose and I absolutely understand why.
It´s the right mix of pink and coral with the perfect amount of highlighter to create that perfect glow on your cheeks. No chunky glitter here, which I love!


I also had a chance to swap for Laura Geller Pink Grapefruit, another beautiful color and shockingly very similar to Mac Stereo Rose!


Not really the same in the pot, but the swatches on my hand do look very similar.

with flash L-R: Mac Stereo Rose - Laura Geller Pink Grapefruit

without flash L-R: Mac Stereo Rose - Laura Geller Pink Grapefruit

Pink Grapefruit has just a hint more of pink than Stereo Rose, but overall it´s very similar and has the same glow!


In my opinion if you can´t get your hands on the Stereo Rose just go with the Pink Grapefruit and definitely don´t spend $60 on ebay, that´s just insane!!!

wishes
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment