Thursday, January 6, 2011

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free





I have been using these products for 2 weeks now before I decided to write a proper review.
I don't like wearing heavy full coverage foundation every day. That´s more for going out purposes for me or when my hormones break me out once a month, that´s when I tend to grab more for my MUFE HD foundation.
I have combination skin, which means in my case, really dry in the winter time and normal with oily T-zone in the summer.
Right now my skin is so dry that I even prefer to use this tinted moisturizer with my regular moisturizer to keep my skin in balance. But it also works fine on it´s own when my skin isn´t so dry. The look is dewy and natural. Never cakey!
I was really surprised how easy it goes on and blends in with my skin and even more surprised how well it covers imperfections and evens out my pores, I could not ask for more!!!


Since I could not decide which shade will suit me best, I got nude and bisque. I am actually happy that I got both! For me, nude is more the perfect shade for the winter time or when I don´t tan, where bisque will be gorgeous for the summer when I get more tanned or use self tanner. Beside that, I don´t even see a huge difference between nude and bisque to be honest anyways:)
I just look more sun kissed when applied bisque, which I really love!
I also got the primer which is fantastic, especially for dry skin. When using the tinted moisturizer with this primer I can easily skip my regular moisturizer.
Usually I tend to wear the tinted moisturizer with the primer whenever I am outside and just with my regular moisturizer if I stay home or I am not exposed to the sun.
(please keep in mind that my hands are always lighter than the rest of my body, can´t even tell you how often I wash them with a toddler around:)


Here are both shades: L-R nude and bisque




and here they are blended: L-R nude and bisque






I am very pleased with this product and will definitely purchase again. If you have normal-dry skin I'd mix it with a little of your moisturizer or even try on it´s own.
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by this product! 


wishes
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment