Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dry Skin Saver! Olivella:)

So my skin is pretty dry right now, to be honest I can´t remember the last time when it was that dry!
Absolutely nothing helped to get my skin nourished, even a night time cream, which is usually pretty heavy, didn't do the job for me, it just sank into my skin immediately and left my skin with a tight face!
Well, I decided to do more research since I heard that good oils suppose to be great for your skin, and this is what I stumbled about Olivella!

I am using this olive oil based moisturizer for almost a week now and it helped a lot with leaving my skin well nourished all day.
I am surprised that it doesn't leave my skin too shiny or greasy at all, it just soaks in within 5 min leaving my skin perfectly ready for make up. The best part about this moisturizer is though that for some reason it manages to even out my skin tone. Usually when I apply moisturizer my skin gets red patches in some areas which you can sometimes even see through my make up, but not with this moisturizer! That´s pretty amazing for me! I will definitely repurchase again and again:)


wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment