Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Review: Befine Exfoliating Cleanser


OMG, this stuff is amazing! I was hesitate to try this in the beginning since my skin is very dry and sensitive. I always have to be careful with exfoliating, cause most of the time I end up with a red irritated face! But this cleanser is amazing, not that I don´t end up with an irritated face but it also evens out my skin tone!!! So far my skin is smooth without any breakouts, let´s hope it stays like that:) Honestly, I can't say enough good things about this cleanser and I will purchase it for sure whenever I ran out of this one.
This is what the Birchbox site says about this cleanser:
Finding an exfoliator that’s effective without irritating your face is a bit like trying to find a needle in a haystack (and a scratchy haystack at that). This two-in-one product has gentle beads that first slough away dead skin cells and then melt into a creamy cleanser. It’s ideal for anyone who has sensitive skin or who simply wants to exfoliate every day.
Natural brown sugar beads slough away dead skin. Because they dissolve as you scrub, there’s no danger of overdoing it. At the same time, sweet almond oil, oat protein, and ginger root extract work to soothe and hydrate skin.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them:)

wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment