Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February Birchbox

I know I am kinda late with this post, but it takes forever to get my birchbox, I think I am the last one to receive it every month!
So I received mine yesterday and already knew what will be inside since I am very impatient and already searched the web:)

The following is what I got this month:


- Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara 
  ( heard good things about this  mascara )
- Befine Exfoliating Brown Sugar Cleanser
- NARS Orgasm Illuminator 
  ( wanted to try this for a long time! )
- Pomega5 Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer 
  ( not sure if I want to try this yet, pretty pleased with my Olivella Moisturizer )
- Birchbox Treat Sweetriot Chocolate-Covered Cacao Nibs 
  ( already in my purse, so yummy )

reviews are coming up:)

thanks for reading
wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment